The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Freinds

I'm new member
I have a new website about DOG
And i want make money frome this website can i have som help her

Good Day

Hi, @aleinsteve and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm sure someone will be able to offer you some advice.

Re making money on your website about dogs, there are several ways that you can monetize it - sell advertising space; CPA; promoting affiliate products; building an email list to sell to....

As far as RevContent goes, sorry but I don't know much about them. Hopefully, someone else does.

Well starting by creating good content that teach people about dogs ,how to train dogs etc ,then build an email list and build a good relation with your list and you will succed

thank you
Yes of course the content is a very important element for the indexing and for the increase of the number of the visits
For that in which place I can find a writing with a good price for the long term ?

Re making money on your website about dogs, there are several ways that you can monetize it - sell advertising space; CPA; promoting affiliate products; building an email list to sell to....

As far as RevContent goes, sorry but I don't know much about them. Hopefully, someone else does.

Thank you for your post

Thank you AZGOLD

MI
Back