The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Everyone!

imwantabe

affiliate
My name is Ron Cotten. I'm a good ol southern boy who has worked in the oil & gas industry for the last 30 + years. I've always tinkered around on the internet, but mostly, I was just playing games, I thought, what a waste of time as it finally dawned on me, what if I could use that time to make some money online instead of just wasting it all on games? I have learned a few things over the last few months, but I am just not able to put everything together to benefit me in my efforts.

Being that I may be gone away for weeks at a time, I grow tired of being away from my family and would like to eventually phase out the oil & gas industry altogether. I am not so naive to think I can do it overnight nor will it come easy, but the way I work, it makes it hard to get into routine where I can stay with it, cause a lot of the time, I have no internet connectivity in some of the places they send us. So when I am home, i want to try and get as much done as possible, because I never know when or where I will be from week to week, which leads me to using a scattergun effect so to speak, just trying to do too much with all the info I have to digest properly.

I found this community through Maxbounty and decided to join, so here I am. I am hoping to learn how to begin recouping my money and time that I have wasted while wandering through the virtual world. Oh, I know, the time is gone and I will never get it back, but just maybe I can create the kind of income to allow me to take it a bit more easy, I would settle for that, and hopefully, I can find what I am looking for here to assist me in creating a sales funnel and generate some positive cash flow.

Good Luck to everyone,

banners
Back