The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone

the1truelegend

affiliate
Hello,

I'm B.M. Garrett. I just got out of the US Army on August 20th, 2007. I spent 3 1/2 years stationed overseas in Bamberg, Germany. I also served 1 year in Iraq. I'm still pretty much a newbie to all this. I started out as an Affiliate and now I've moved on to becoming a Publisher. This would be the first time that I have ever really pursued the opportunity to work from home. I know I still have a lot to learn. All I can say to newbie Affiliates is to make sure you do your research before you dump a lot of money into advertising! Google Adwords will eat you up if you do not know what you're doing. So again, please do your homework. Knowledge is the path to success! I wish everyone the best success! Wish me luck.

Sincerely B.M. Garrett

Welcome to 5 Star, B.M. Garrett.

Thanks for joining. I hope we will be able to help you during your process of still learning.

We have a lot of information here that you can read. You will find much of it to be interesting as well as helpful.

This is a very friendly community so most members enjoy being here.

Hi there - You've come to a very friendly and helpful board. I've learned so much in such a short amount of time. Welcome!

Kate

banners
Back