The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone

Sarah_Webinc

I am new to the forum and wanted to say hello and introduce myself as it felt like the polite thing to do. I am Sarah and I work for Webinc.com which has long been one of the premier design companies on the adult side of the internet. We have long done a good deal of 'mainstream' designs but we are now trying to move a lot more into mainstream. In the next month we are launching a mainstream only portfolio.

We also run an affiliate program called Wishing.com which is a supplements/lifestyle product sales program that has many non-adult products for promotion.

I handle clients for Webinc and affiliates for Wishing.com so I am a busy lady but somehow on my free time I do a lot of my own work where I promote cj.com products and adsense pages amongst other products. I have been doing that since 1998 so I really should have been posting on boards like this before now :) Anyway, that sounds like enough for an introduction..so, hello!

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to 5 Star. Sounds like you have lots of background on the affiliate, design and affiliate manager fronts. Just remember we don't allow links to any adult related sites or content.

Family-freindly stuff only.
We have lots of junior affiliates-in-the-making
looking over Mom and Dad's shoulders while they work. :p

Welcome to 5 Star, Sarah.

I really can't explain why, but for some reason we have a lot of members by the name of Sarah.

If I correctly understood your post, 5 Star is the first forum of this type you've joined and posted. If so, thanks for making us your first choice.

Linda Buquet said:
Hi Sarah,

Welcome to 5 Star. Sounds like you have lots of background on the affiliate, design and affiliate manager fronts. Just remember we don't allow links to any adult related sites or content.

Family-freindly stuff only.
We have lots of junior affiliates-in-the-making
looking over Mom and Dad's shoulders while they work. :p

yup, that is why I am waiting to have a sig or anything until we have the mainstream only portfolio. I more than respect those rules and made the point of saying we were originally working in the adult market incase anyone visited our sites through type ins.

I have been on many adult webmaster forums but I wanted to get some fresh air and do more mainstream work so went looking for some good mainstream forums.

Adult gives a person a good SEO background and an understanding of how to drive traffic and close a sale. However, as somebody who feels like I am just selling and it mineaswell be a paper clip (rather than somebody getting kicks) it is nice to sometimes step into the real world for a while.

banners
Back