“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sarah_Webinc, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Sarah_Webinc

Sarah_Webinc New Member

I am new to the forum and wanted to say hello and introduce myself as it felt like the polite thing to do. I am Sarah and I work for Webinc.com which has long been one of the premier design companies on the adult side of the internet. We have long done a good deal of 'mainstream' designs but we are now trying to move a lot more into mainstream. In the next month we are launching a mainstream only portfolio.

We also run an affiliate program called Wishing.com which is a supplements/lifestyle product sales program that has many non-adult products for promotion.

I handle clients for Webinc and affiliates for Wishing.com so I am a busy lady but somehow on my free time I do a lot of my own work where I promote cj.com products and adsense pages amongst other products. I have been doing that since 1998 so I really should have been posting on boards like this before now :) Anyway, that sounds like enough for an introduction..so, hello!

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to 5 Star. Sounds like you have lots of background on the affiliate, design and affiliate manager fronts. Just remember we don't allow links to any adult related sites or content.

Family-freindly stuff only.
    We have lots of junior affiliates-in-the-making
    looking over Mom and Dad's shoulders while they work. :p

4. Larwee

Larwee <b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator< affiliate

Welcome to 5 Star, Sarah.

I really can't explain why, but for some reason we have a lot of members by the name of Sarah.

If I correctly understood your post, 5 Star is the first forum of this type you've joined and posted. If so, thanks for making us your first choice.

5. Sarah_Webinc

Sarah_Webinc New Member

yup, that is why I am waiting to have a sig or anything until we have the mainstream only portfolio. I more than respect those rules and made the point of saying we were originally working in the adult market incase anyone visited our sites through type ins.

I have been on many adult webmaster forums but I wanted to get some fresh air and do more mainstream work so went looking for some good mainstream forums.

Adult gives a person a good SEO background and an understanding of how to drive traffic and close a sale. However, as somebody who feels like I am just selling and it mineaswell be a paper clip (rather than somebody getting kicks) it is nice to sometimes step into the real world for a while.

6. Grimmaze

Grimmaze New Member

Hello there, Sarah! Welcome to the board! :)

banners