The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone!

candy25

This seems like a great place. I look forward to chatting here. I didn't see a place to write what my interestes were so here goes: I love living for Jesus and telling others about his love, spending time with my family, singing, sewing, beading, nature, animals, camping, and enoying the luxury of staying in hotels for vacations sometimes!

I am wheat sensitive, so I've learned to make all kinds of yummy things from non wheat flours. One of my favorite things is my no wheat brownies. They taste so good, you can't tell the difference. I make a lot of homemade bread from no wheat flours too. The funny thing is that my husband found out he was wheat intolerant after me. I lost 5 lbs. after several weeks of going off wheat. He lost a whopping 20 lbs. That really bites!...LOL!

Well, glad to be here and feel free to comment. If anyone wants to know the brands I use for no wheat brownies or breads, I'd be glad to let you know. Oh yes, but my favorite bread is a variation on a basic bread. To make Hawaiian bread, you just add some sugar. I add either honey or whole cane granulated sugar...much better for you.

candy25

Welcome to 5 Star, candy25.

That was an interesting introduction, and a bit different.

Have you considered selling recipes to people who have the same condition as you or possibly developing a site for it?

Welcome Candy, Glad to have you and that's pretty interesting, I have a GF with the same problem with wheat and shes always searching for the right foods, ;)

HI candy25,

welcome to 5 Star. Now that's what I call a "personal" introduction. Thanks for sharing so much about yourself.

Do you do affiliate marketing or are you just wanting to learn about it?

banners
Back