The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone!

kornkash

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

I'm from Bangkok, Thailand. I've been around Internet Marketing for a few years doing mostly SEO stuff. This year I want to get serious about my online business so I want to get into the CPA marketing.

I got accepted into PeerFly network a few years back but haven't do much with it. Until last week, after reading many books and articles on this CPA stuff, I ran some campaigns on 7Search for PF's Dating offers. So far, I've earned roughly around $26 - not that great considering the traffic cost of +$59 that I have spent but I have learnt some good lessons along the way. I believe that everyone agrees that the secret of success in the online business is "do not give up" and "keep learning" and this is why I'm here- to learn from you guys, take actions and keep moving!

I get to know this forum from Luke's blog - lukepeerfly.com. I have learnt a lot from his blog and I know that I will learn a lot from here too.

Thanks for reading and nice knowing you all.

Best,
Korn

Great to see you here man, and yes Luke's blog is one of the best out there for sure!

banners
Back