The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone!

The Publisher

affiliate
Just joined today to brainstrom, learn, exchange ideas and network with as many of you as possible.
I have got still so much to learn in this space and very excited of the journey that lies ahead.
Lets bring it on!

The Publisher

What are the three best books for affiliate marketers?
"methodical reasoning and thus create the mental framework for new and creative ideas. But it’s not just that when the mind wanders in a daydream that the two networks work in unison. It’s that it may be the only time. So what is it about a purposefully daydreaming, dedicated wandering mind that is different from an intensely focused analytic mind?"

Start reading this book for free: The Laws of Subtraction: 6 Simple Rules for Winning in the Age of Excess Everything

This book taught me how to think better ... Instead of parroting others ;) keeping things in perspective and how to avoid feature creep.

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

Hello Everyone

I am new in this industry and I am looking something that can help me.

I am working on CPI business model and looking for new CPI traffic sources who can deliver quality traffic and reach KPIs.

If anyone can suggest me how can I find Media Buyers, in-app traffic or quality publisher it will help me a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back