The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone :)

Molten Ice

affiliate
Hey all!

I joined this forum to learn more about how to create, track and scale campaigns in the below format:
Traffic Source -> Landing Page with incentive to join my email list -> Email Sequence to build trust -> Promote offer

Looking forward to learning from all of you and sharing whatever little knowledge I have as well!

Hey all!

I joined this forum to learn more about how to create, track and scale campaigns in the below format:
Traffic Source -> Landing Page with incentive to join my email list -> Email Sequence to build trust -> Promote offer

Looking forward to learning from all of you and sharing whatever little knowledge I have as well!

Welcome to the Forum. You joined a great site which will definitely teach you a lot.

Hey @Molten Ice and welcome into this community :).
Enjoy your stay here.
also don't forget to check out the new tutorial about CPA from here you may find it helpful, it about promoting offers using PPV traffic.

Hey all!

Hello Molten.

Welcome onboard, and there are a few people in here that should be able to help you with your needs.

My 50 cents would be to be a little more explanatory in your post so it is easier to hop in and help you.

Hey all!

Welcome to the forum dude, wish you good with this!

Hey all!

Hey Molten Ice,
Nice to meet you!

Good luck with your campaigns!

Hello Molten.

Welcome onboard, and there are a few people in here that should be able to help you with your needs.

My 50 cents would be to be a little more explanatory in your post so it is easier to hop in and help you.

Hey, sorry I thought I'll be generic on the welcome post but let me go into a bit more detail!

Basically, what I ideally want to do is pick a niche, create a website/landing pages and send paid traffic straight to those.

The website/landing pages will provide value but also try and get traffic to opt in to my mailing list via some sort of free ebook etc.

I will then use the mailing list to build trust with those that signed up and promote offers (all affiliate offers, but not only CPA offers, a mix of products/services/items that I think the niche will find helpful)

These are my current questions:
  1. I want to pick a niche I am interested in but I am finding it very hard to find affiliate programs for these! For example, say in the movie niche (or sub niches like horror movies, marvel movies etc.).

I don't know what I can promote! I could promote movie DVDs/Blu-rays from Amazon Affiliate but the payout is so low I think it'll be very hard for me to be able make more than the cost of paid traffic and thus be profitable.

I could promote services like Netflix or buying movies online (say from Google Play Store) but as far as I know they don't even have affiliate programs!

Essentially for what I want to do (Paid Traffic -> Email List -> Offer) I can't find a way to make this niche profitable, simply because affiliate programs don't exist or they have very low payouts.

So am I stuck just promoting "profitable niches" like weight loss or can I still make the above niche profitable?
  2. I fully understand the importance of tracking software. Do you have any recommendations?

Ideally I prefer it's cloud hosted (so I don't have to host it) but most importantly it will help me track my funnel. Eg. How much I paid for Ad and number of visitors -> how many opted in -> How many got my offer #1 and how much I made -> How many got my offer #2 and how much I made.

That way I can track if my funnel is profitable and I can start split testing different parts of my funnel and see how it affects my profits.
I might have gone into a bit TOO much detail but looking forward to your reply! :)

MI
Back