The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello everyone

RockyDC

affiliate
I'm new here and formerly a member of STM but quit because it was too expensive and I'm also currently a member in Affplaybook by David Ford.

I'm new to CPA. My plan is promote 100% bizz opp CPA and build a big list at the same time so I can sell solo ads part time with the list.

From my understanding to start with CPA, I will need

Landing Page builder (I have instabuilder and wishloop)
tracking tools (I have Clickmagick and Funnel Flux)
Spy tool like Adflexity or other competitor. Don't really know which is worth paying for.

Thanks

Hi; Welcome
Just a word to the wise; In the USA; *business opportunities* are regulated and need to be registered to be offered in many states. If that is what you mean by "bizz opp"

Yeah like make money online offers which is mostly in cashnetwork and oppur2nity.

Hi, Rocky and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Love that you have a plan all laid out. That will help you. MMO can be lucrative, as I understand it, although there is quite a bit of competition, as I imagine you are aware of.

We have verified spy tool vendors in our Resources section. If a tool has reviews, you can read how other members feel about it. You can also check out our Discounts page, if you want to save some money. :)

Since you're building a list, you may be interested in the Email Marketing forum.

Another forum you may find really helpful: Newbie Helpdesk

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Rocky!

I'm new here and formerly a member of STM but quit because it was too expensive and I'm also currently a member in Affplaybook by David Ford.

I'm new to CPA. My plan is promote 100% bizz opp CPA and build a big list at the same time so I can sell solo ads part time with the list.

From my understanding to start with CPA, I will need

Landing Page builder (I have instabuilder and wishloop)
tracking tools (I have Clickmagick and Funnel Flux)
Spy tool like Adflexity or other competitor. Don't really know which is worth paying for.

Thanks
You are welcome around mate, good luck around.

MI
Back