The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Everyone

Jose1475

affiliate
Hello Everyone, My name is Jose 5 years ago I had small network of niche websites generating me around $2000 dls. a month but, after google started all their updates I completely lost my business and I have not been able to recover my business after that, so for the past 4 years I stopped trying but right now I'm ready to start trying again and see if I have any luck at it.

and I'm a complete newbie at affiliate marketing and PPC marketing I have not made a single cent in any of those ever, 5 months ago I spent around $1000 in PPC in about a week, and I didn't make a single cent back so I'm trying to learn about it before I try again.

any Help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Jose

You are welcome on the forum Jose1475, i think you should learn more on Mobile marketing, and focus on CPA campaign, you have a lot of resources on the forum here to help you to build your knowledge, also there are a lot of pros here who should be glad to help you!
Try to focus on those main points:
- choose a good ad-network,
- how to pick a good offer,
- target the right traffic source,
- learn how to run tests, and how to optimize a campaign, i think starting this way will be good for you to know how to handle your future campaign. You also have tools(spy-tools, tracking tools);here that could be helpful for you to manage your campaign, and provide you help. Good luck around here!!

You are welcome on the forum Jose1475, i think you should learn more on Mobile marketing, and focus on CPA campaign, you have a lot of resources on the forum here to help you to build your knowledge, also there are a lot of pros here who should be glad to help you!
Try to focus on those main points:
- choose a good ad-network,
- how to pick a good offer,
- target the right traffic source,
- learn how to run tests, and how to optimize a campaign, i think starting this way will be good for you to know how to handle your future campaign. You also have tools(spy-tools, tracking tools);here that could be helpful for you to manage your campaign, and provide you help. Good luck around here!!

Hi Maxxx333 Thanks a lot for your comment, I will keep everything you mentioned in mind I managed to create an account with PeerFly and MaxBounty, now I just need to learn how to start so I can choose some good offers from those two networks to start making some $$$ I hope this time I can do better Thanks.

Hello Jose,

Welcome! How were you making the money back then?
Indeed things have changed a lot in the past couple of years - advertising and more specifically, ad tech, are evolving at a crazy pace! This year mobile and video seem to be at the peak. As Max mentioned, you gotta do a lot of research to understand where the market is headed and how can you monetize your piece of the pie. Best of luck!

Hello Jose,

Welcome! How were you making the money back then?
Indeed things have changed a lot in the past couple of years - advertising and more specifically, ad tech, are evolving at a crazy pace! This year mobile and video seem to be at the peak. As Max mentioned, you gotta do a lot of research to understand where the market is headed and how can you monetize your piece of the pie. Best of luck!

Hi video intelligence, I was using google, bing adsense and amazon review sites I never paid for traffic all I was doing was black hat seo 24X7 using a lot of programs for articles comments videos and everything else you can think of, that doesn't work any more nowadays.

Hi, Jose and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Yeah, Google's animals killed a lot of sites and from what I've read, many small businesses. That's too bad.

As far as losing money, it happens. :) If you learned something from it, it's an investment in your education.

I spent around $1000 in PPC in about a week, and I didn't make a single cent back so I'm trying to learn about it before I try again.

Try studying this forum: Pay Per Click

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Jose!

Hi, Jose and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Yeah, Google's animals killed a lot of sites and from what I've read, many small businesses. That's too bad.

As far as losing money, it happens. :) If you learned something from it, it's an investment in your education.

Try studying this forum: Pay Per Click

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Jose!

Hi azgold thanks a lot for the link it looks very interesting I will spend a few hours doing some reading to see if I can find something that can help me start some campaigns as soon as possible.

Hey @Jose1475 and welcome into this community :).

don't forget to check out the new tutorial i made about CPA from here .
Cpa Marketing Tutorial [2017]
it really going to help you cus with 1k ads spent you are going to get lot of data .
any question let us know .

Hi tyoussef!!! wow, what can I say... you got my full attention, the tutorials are very interesting and your service looks even better I'm going to do some research on youtube to see what people are saying about your landing page service it looks awesome but I'd like to watch some reviews and "how to use" tutorials before I jump in the price is super good I will get back to you.

Thanks
Jose

banners
Back