The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone!

Michał Szczygłowski

affiliate
My name is Michal and I've been involved in affiliate marketing for over a year now as I am working at LiveChat Affiliate Program.

I've decided to join Affiliatefix community in search of inspirations and experiences in SaaS affiliate promotion methods, main difficulties that affiliate marketers found in this niche and to find new ideas for our program development.

Privately I am also interested in working online and affiliate promotion so this forum is also a nice after-hours read for me. I am especially interested in SEO and PPC tactics.

Happy to meet and chat with you guys!

Michal

Last edited:
My name is Michal and I've been involved in affiliate marketing for over a year now as I am working at LiveChat Affiliate Program.

I've decided to join Affiliatefix community in search of inspirations and experiences in SaaS affiliate promotion methods, main difficulties that affiliate marketers found in this niche and to find new ideas for our program development.

Privately I am also interested in working online and affiliate promotion so this forum is also a nice after-hours read for me. I am especially interested in SEO and PPC tactics.

Happy to meet and chat with you guys!

Michal

Hello @Michal Szczyglowski :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

MI
Back