The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Everyone!

ryanjk

affiliate
Hey guys!

New to the forum, although I have been an active yet struggling affiliate marketer for some time now. I've mostly been working in isolation and figured it's time to start spending more time talking to people who are actually doing this.

I've had a varied amount of success and failures online (built and lost a kindle publishing biz up to $5K per month a couple years ago), but roughly 12 months ago I decided that affiliate marketing was going to be my path and decided to put all my energy into making it work.

I've tried a few different things since then and have experienced a little bit of success (biggest success so far is making $900 profit in a week with FB ads - then my account got banned), but never anything big enough to be life-changing or consistent.

Right now my focus is on promoting weight loss products on clickbank, through various paid traffic sources such as bing ads and solo ads.

I have a background in copywriting and can craft good landing page and email copy that converts, my biggest sticking point is finding high quality traffic that's affordable and obviously generates a postive ROI.

Currently I'm trying to keep my funnel as simple as possible (optin > ty page > offer. With an auto-responder follow up) so that I can focus on traffic.

Appreciate any recommended resources that would be relevant to me from admin/veterans on the forum.

Ryan

MI
Back