The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone, new guy here.

Jeremy Morgan

affiliate
Hi, I'm Jeremy Morgan (as my username obviously says) and I am a Web Developer/Marketer from Portland Oregon.

I am first and foremost a computer programmer, but about 8 years ago I ventured into SEO and Marketing. Naturally I found a way to merge my passions and start building software for marketers. I write a lot about both on my blog, and really enjoy helping out businesses and beginning developers.

I am 31, a dad, and avid Mac/Linux fan, highly technical and I would like to think knowledgeable at marketing. I hope to add some valuable stuff to this forum, and hope to learn from you. Unlike a lot of SEOs, I like to give away my secrets, in forums and on my blog. The reason for that is I really like helping people, and I do really well selling my own stuff so I don't see the harm in helping others.

If you have any questions about Programming or Marketing, feel free to ask. Anyway this is my intro, and I look forward to meeting some of the cool people here at 5 Star!

Hi Jeremy,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

With your background and that great attitude of yours I think you'll fit right in at 5 Star.
We're happy to have you. Thanks for the nice intro and welcome aboard!

Wow, what an intro! It's always great to see a newbie come in with that much enthusiasm and interest in others. Welcome!

Welcome Jeremy. I read through a couple of your blogs and liked what I saw. I'm just getting into Twitter too so it was a convenient time to read through your newbie guide. Also the blog about being yourself, it's just plain good advice that it's easy to forget sometimes.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! This forum seems like it has a lot of cool people in it, I look forward to becoming a part of the community.

Welcome Jeremy. I read through a couple of your blogs and liked what I saw. I'm just getting into Twitter too so it was a convenient time to read through your newbie guide. Also the blog about being yourself, it's just plain good advice that it's easy to forget sometimes.

Thanks! Yeah I have received a lot of good feedback about that post. It was kind of a "someone had to say it" type of thing.

I really enjoy building good articles and content on my blog, and helping out in forum posts, but it's so hard to find the time to do it. That's one area I definitely need to improve on... time management!

But hopefully in the future I can put even more time into it and really have fun. I have to put that "university of hard knocks" degree to use somehow!

banners
Back