The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello everyone, I'm from China

Allenwan

affiliate
Hello everyone,

I am from China.It's my first time here and I want to earn much money for my mother. I am a newbie, so I choose Monetizer & Popads. It's bad that I spent $100 and revenue $9.:( I want change affiliate network.

I hope someone can help me. Thanks:)

Hello and welcome, @Allenwan !

I want to earn much money for my mother.

You have a strong "Why" to keep you motivated. It's good to have a compelling why. :)

It's bad that I spent $100 and revenue $9.

If you're a newbie then those figures are actually good. Typically, people initially invest with no return but you actually made some conversions. You didn't really lose money; you bought data that you can use to start optimizing your campaign.

I want change affiliate network.

That may or may not be the answer.

I always like to suggest that newbies start with these threads:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know. We're here to help you however we can. :)

Enjoy the forums!

Hey @Allenwan! If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

Hello and welcome, @Allenwan !

You have a strong "Why" to keep you motivated. It's good to have a compelling why. :)

If you're a newbie then those figures are actually good. Typically, people initially invest with no return but you actually made some conversions. You didn't really lose money; you bought data that you can use to start optimizing your campaign.

That may or may not be the answer.

I always like to suggest that newbies start with these threads:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know. We're here to help you however we can. :)

Enjoy the forums!

Thanks a lot!

Hey @Allenwan! If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up!
Thank you. I will try it!

MI
Back