The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello everyone! Help getting started

sensei8

affiliate
Huh...

So this is my first post here at 5 Stars Affiliate Marketing Forums :)
My real name is Radu and I'm living in Romania.
I'm a guy who's looking to improve his marketing knowledge and of course make some $ for the hard work I'm going to put into my following projects. First of all, I want to specify how I did find this forum: following a link in SeoChat ( I thought you're probably interested in this ).
Few things about me: I'm interested in SEO stuff ( I started about 2 years ago and I still like it :D ), webdesign ( so far I can handle clean valid HTML + CSS code ), I'm starting to learn programming ( PHP + JS atm ) and I'm also going to start learning PhotoShop for my graphic needs.
I'll read some of the posts around to get a little familiarized with how things work here and then I'll start asking my questions. Wish I'll find the right answers here! Have a nice day everyon!

Regards,
sensei

<<added to your title, hope you don't mind - Linda>>

Hi Radu,

Welcome to the 5 Star forums. Wow that was awfully nice of you to tell me how you found us. Don't think anyone has ever done that before. When you are ready ask away and we will try our best to help! Thanks for joining!

Thank you for the kind welcome Linda. Currently I'm looking for 1-2 at most 3 industries ( niches ) which should not be oversaturated and relatively simple to get good spots on the main SEs and some traffic. I do have something in mind but I'd really appreciate if you could point me to something.

After I decided what industries I want to target I'll start a keyword research campaign and based on those results I'll start looking for some new domains. Of course, I'll need some affordable merchants that I can promote without any fear of not getting payed or things like that.

I'm looking for you post. Thank you :)

I would also recommend you join AffiliateClassroom to get off to a stronger start. They will help you step by step. They are a client of mine and you can get a 2 week unlimited use trial for $1. http://www.affiliateclassroom.com/

Once you pick some markets you are interested in I would be happy to recommend any good programs, if I know of any in that niche. It's a little tricky because the highest earning programs are all in big markets and are very competitive. The smaller niches that aren't competitive are not always good money. So it's best to find products or markets you have a strong interest in or knowledge of that you also think could be profitable. This will make it easier to stay committed until the money starts to come in and will also make it easier to build content.

Once again thank you for your reply, Linda.

Well, I do have some affiliate marketing experience since I was involved with SEO and have helped several people with their sites and selling their products. But what I want now I start on my own, have my own affiliate sites and so on. At this moment I think I found 2 industries that I could break the top SERPs within a reasonable period of time ( 3-6 months ). I'll send you a PM with my thoughts and if you have the time, please recommend me some related merchants I can trust and work with.
Regards,
Radu

MI
Back