The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello everyone from So Cali!

mikesresources

affiliate
My name is Michael Strom. I have been organizing various real estate clubs (reic's) for almost two years.
I have a large real estate network, and love to gather the best real estate contacts, resources and latest technology to boost investors financial goals :)

Hey Michael,

Welcome to 5 Star. You should bring a little bit of a unique perspective to our forum. How did you find us and what part of affiliate marketing or site monetization are you interested in?

Hi Linda

How are you? My focus is Affiliate Marketing wtih Real Estate Products and Events. Am I in the right place :)
I'm not quite clear about your questions..." what part of affiliate marketing or site monetization are you interested in?"

Thank you!
Mike

Welcome to 5 Star, Mike.

You are in the right place and it looks as if you answered Linda's question.

There is a lot of information related to affiliate marketing here at 5 Star and I'm sure some of it will be of interest to you.

Please ask questions whenever you have any and join in the conversation whenever you wish. 5 Star is much more fun when you are participating in discussions with other members.

Hi Mike,

Sorry when I read your intro that was only about real estate it wasn't clear to me that you were involved in or interested in affiliate marketing. Now I get it. :p

Welcome again!

banners
Back