The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Everyone ツ

iconsume

affiliate
Hi forum members,

Nice to meet you all! My name is Ishank Badhani, and I work for iConsume as an affiliate manager.

iConsume (iconsume.co.uk) is an online retailer from UK. We focused on the online sales of Men’s streetwear from some of the top brands around the globe. We retail apparel, footwear, accessories, grooming products, fragrances, home accessories and other fashion and lifestyle products.

We run a small affiliate program on Webgains affiliate network, and I hope that joining this forum help us to connect with new affiliates for our affiliate program. I will also learn a lot from other affiliate managers.

More about me

I work as an eCommerce consultant for Small and Medium size businesses. I have been working in this field for more than 5 years. So apart from affiliate marketing, I will surely engage in a conversation about all other channels of marketing - email, social media, analytics, CRO, and SEO.

I look forward to hear from you.

Cheers!
Ishank

Welcome to Affiliate FIx!

Be sure to check out the other forums and get to know the community. We have a Affiliate Fix Prize thread going on in the General Discussions and Lounge, definitely make a visit and get your post count up while giving yourself a chance to win.

Best of luck! :ninja:

banners
Back