The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello, and this is a great site!

gentryt

affiliate
Hello Everyone,

I have just recently began to immerse myself in the affiliate marketing aspect of the Internet. I have done the "9 to 5" bit (or rather 6 to 4:30) long enough to learn that no matter how much effort I put out, I will never achieve the financial success that I have dreamed of for so long. Not to mention being at the mercy of the clueless ones that control my destiny...

Like most, if not all n00bs, I have had a rough time trying to distinguish between good advice and blatant BS without going broke in the process.:D I just came upon this site this morning and have been browsing the different forums since. I have to say based on the last few hours that this site is more helpful and informative than any of (the way too many) e-books, software, and guru advice I have purchased!

I feel very lucky to have found this site, and I only hope that I will eventually be able to contribute as much great information and be as helpful as I have been witness to today.:)

Terry

Welcome to 5 Star, Terry.

Thanks for the compliment.

You will get a lot of good advice here without anyone trying to sell you anything because we don't allow it.

We have newbies among our memberships but we also have a lot of very experienced members. You are going to get a lot of helpful information.

I guess you have already seen our Newbie Affiliate Forum. That is the perfect place for newbies. The "Sticky" threads there can be a big help.

Our members are friendly and very helpful. Ask questions whenever you have any.

We have had newbies who have been able to make enough progress to later be very helpful to other newbies. I hope that will be the case with you as well.

Thanks for joining.

Hey Terry,

Welcome and I'm so glad you found us! You are exactly the type of new member we love because you are looking for honest advice and so appreciative when you find it. We are all about helping people learn and providing a positive place for people to share ideas and grow.

In addition to the newbie stickies, which really is the best place to get started, here are a couple of our other best resources that will lead you to some of the best advice on the board..

<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/5-star-forum-news-contests-awards/11829-best-5-star-tips-how-threads.html">Best of 5 Star - Tips and How-To Threads</a>

<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/general-topics-affiliate-forum/5433-hall-fame-best-words-wisdom-5-star-members.html">Hall of Fame - Best Words of Wisdom from 5 Star Members</a>

We look forward to having you with us!

continue to learn from these forums I have learned countless amounts of free information and techniques from these forums

welcome

MI
Back