The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hello All

Beach Kowboy

affiliate
Hello everyone,
I just wanted to say hello. I am a former US Marine/Overseas Security Contractor and oil rig diver that lost almost everything in the market in 08 and a divorce that is pretty much starting over. I have always had an entrepreneur spirit and am very money motivated. I used to be the kid that would go door to door selling **** to make extra money and in grade school I would buy candy at the store and take it to school and sell it for a 400% markup and higher..

I used to live in a condo on the beach in Florida and decided to pack everything I could fit in my Jeep and move to BFE in Montana to manage a pretty large cattle ranch. For the next several months it is pretty slow here ont he ranch and it gives me tons of time to do work online. I am on salary and all my bills are paid including groceries,clothing and gas. So it is the perfect time for me to start some IM. I have been thinking about it for a while but just now decided to pull the trigger so to speak.

I am very new to this and will be soaking up as much as I possibly can. Seems like a great forum with some VERY experienced people. I look forward to hanging around and contributing as much as I can.. Thanks

BK

MI
Back