The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

hello all

R

r01y

I am just starting this ecomerce game and made a few errors thats cost me dearly over christmas.
I am starting niche marketing and auction site selling after being put on to sicknes benift after working to hard runing my own company and working as a support worker and ended up developing a sleep related illness so i have to take it easy and stay away from stressfull situations.

i study at home and am into psychology, sociology and anthropology
i aslo am into networking and enjoy stratigising and project development
i have worked in the oil indistry and was a medic in the merchant navy
but prefer working for my self.

i would like to get some advice from fellow ecomerce floks
before i get involved with any of these niche marketing gurues telling me they can make me thousands folowing there stratagie. i have already bought a nichie marketing pack that ended up being a package of e-books. and notice there are loads of people guruse offering programs and software packages basicly my feets in the air and heads on the ground as to where to start.
looking forward to hearing from you and making new freinds

good luck all
r01y
ps i am from scotland

Hi r01y,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. Wow sounds like you have lots of good background you could use to build up a good niche to focus on.

It's normal to feel overwhelmed and frustrated when you 1st start out. In part it's because lots of people who are trying to sell you junk and make it sound like its easy to get rich in your underwear if only you knew their special secret trick. Not true. It's not easy to get started and there is no surefire path the success. Lots of ways to get started and no one way is good for everyone. But with focused effort and lots of learning, you can get there!

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started. We don't allow anyone to try to sell you anything and we don't try to sell you anything either so it's pure good intentioned advice.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Ask specific questions after that and we'll do our best to help.

@r01y: You have a lot of experience and I believe it can make you strong. Welcome to this forum. I am a newbie here too.

@Linda: Thanks for your advice. I know where to start now.

thanks for the for the advice folks will use this site for back ground knowlage
and for advice
thanks agein Roland McLean

banners
Back