The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello ALL

Pryzym

Hello, everyone!

I am definitely a newbie. I found out about Affiliate Marketing only two days ago, and my eyes lit up with excitement. I haven't stopped reading and learning. I stumbled upon this forum yesterday and really enjoyed what I read. I hope to one day be able to help others with valuable information as you guys are doing so well.

I don't have much to say right now, but I will once my feet get wet.

Very brief history: I lost my job about five years ago and thought to myself "Hot dang! NOW is the time to see the world." So I packed up my daughter and we went to see the world. We're back in the States now and looking to settle down. I tried to get employeed here in the States, but, well.... let's all ROTF and laugh at once, shall we?! I do have a company that I started up in one of the countries that we lived in, but it doesn't keep me real busy.

So now I'm looking into this Affiliate Marketing, and I feel it's right up my alley and I'll do real well and enjoy every bit of it! Woooohoooo! Let the party begin!

Hi Pryzym,

Welcome to 5 Star. Love your enthusiasm!

Cool you got to travel the world with your daughter and great to have you with us now to learn about affiliate marketing. I have a feeling we'll enjoy your company!

Welcome and yes, I agree about your enthusiasm. It takes that kind of excitement to make it in this business.

Thank you, guys! I do appreciate your kind welcome. I've been really busy this past week learning all I can (I know nothing about this stuff). So I've been reading. Today I finished my first blog. (I wanted to do something fun.) I had never heard of a blog before now. There's not much mention of them in the jungles of Costa Rica. We tend to talk about food, snakes, the rain, and the new stuff we planted in our gardens.

I got my own domain and host server! (Yessiree! I am SOMEBODY!) I also signed up with a bunch of affiliate programs, so I'm weeding through some of that to find things that interest me.

OH, yes! And I'm still having FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

banners
Back