The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello all.

RobertCraft

affiliate
My name is Robert. I have just started(a few months ago) to try making a living online. I was laid off from my RV job in July. My wife is unable to work, so I really want, no, I NEED to learn this business. I have always been a fast learner, but this is completely different from anything I've tried before. I have been working through the 30 day challenge and have learn a bit. Any and all help or advise would be so greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

R.C.

Hi Robert,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. The 30 Day Challenge is a good starting point. You'll also find some good advice in our newbie forum, especially the stickies. If you are looking for a niche be sure to check out the stickies in the niche forum too.

Welcome to 5 Star, Robert.

Linda gave you some good suggestions for where you can find a lot of very useful information here.

You will learn a lot by reading some of the tons of information we have here. You will probably still have some questions. Our friendly members are very helpful when it comes to answering questions. So, just ask questions in the proper forum whenever you have any.

Thanks for joining.

banners
Back