The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello All

allenbell

I am new to affiliate marketing but very serious about it. I am disabled and must work from home. I want to earn the max I can. so take me under your wing anyone and guide me on how to start a serious affiliate marketing biz.

Hi Allen,

Welcome to 5 Star. I'm very sorry you are disabled, but affiliate marketing is the perfect business for someone in your situation, as long as you don't need money immediately and can afford to invest some time and have the income gradually grow. I only tell you that to set a realistic expectation since lots of sites promote AM as get rich quick with no work and that's not the truth.

The best way to figure out how to get off to a strong start is to read all the stickies in our newbie forum. Finding the right niche is an important part of the foundation that you are going to build a site on, so learn about that and pick wisely. After the newbie stickies head to our niche forum for lots of free tools and tips.

Welcome to 5 Star, Allen.

Linda gave you some great advice.

This is the perfect place for you because our members are so helpful. We can learn what to do as well as things not to do. You will get useful information without anyone trying to sell you anything.

Do the reading that Linda suggested, then ask questions whenever you have any.

Hi Allen. As you can now probably imagine, you've come to the right place to learn and develop skills that could possibly help you achieve your financial goals. Linda and Larwee and others care about this industry and will only provide you with advice/recommendations that are in your best interest so follow what they have to say and I'm sure you will do fine. Take care and all the best.

banners
Back