The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

hello all

needfundsnow

affiliate
I am new here ...Hello and Im glad to be here...I hope to find some friends here and learn from them while I do my best to help others. I love people and really love affiliate marketers! I look forward to getting to know everyone.... :)

Collin

Well hello Collin,

Welcome to 5 Star and thanks for joining our forum. Sounds like you are interested in helping others when you can. We like that and look forward to your contributions.

Welcome to 5 Star, Collin. How are things in Texas?

You won't have any problem finding friends here since this is a very friendly community.

You will also be able to learn, and it is always good to read about people who want to help others. That was good to see.

I am sure you will enjoy being a 5 Star member.

I must say you guys are already showing me this is a nice place to become apart of...:)

Let the journey begin....I'm ready to pursue affiliate marketing head on as I have been in the domaining game for quite some time now...so if anybody needs coaching with that end of the deal please contact me and we'll discuss domains. I am very familiar with PPC advertising, and pretty knowledgeable with generating traffic....Good to be here!

Collin

Hello Collin and welcome to the 5Star forum. I'm sure you're bound to find some great new friends here and learn quite a bit to boot. :)

Looking forward to seeing you on the boards and reading your contributions!

~ Teli

MI
Back