The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello All

david1973

affiliate
Hi,

Just a quick introduction. My name is David and I hail from the UK.

I stumbled across cpafix whilst trying to find some information about CPA marketing. I have no idea about CPA. so I'm glad I found you guys and gals. I currently have one adsense blog and have bought a domain upon which to try earning revenue with Amazon too.

I have a spare catch all name domain which is a leftover from a joint venture I started with a guy not too long ago. That joint venture ended up me being taken advantage of due to my inexperience with Internet marketing, luckily I didn't use the domain for anything from which he was suggesting, and as such the domain is still fresh.

I intend to use that domain to write some SEO articles, and at the same time have CPA offers beside said articles. I'm going to try and use youtube too as a source of traffic. I have no idea how to go about picking a niche for youtube so this will be a lot trial and error.

I'm a member of maxbounty which I joined in relation to my blog with adsense on it, though I've never used them yet. I think I'm going to start a journey thread so i can try and keep motivation at full speed ahead, and of course hopefully tap into the experience of members here.

Well that's about it, pleased to meet you all!

MI
Back