The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello all

eaglehorn

affiliate
Hey, I am 23 years old banking student, I have been interested in IM for 6 months already, I had bought some wsos in warrior forum(such as coaching program and so on), problem is(especially with coaches) that once they get your money, they are not interested in helping you. I found this forum some time ago and decided to register here, I hope to find honesty here and willingness to help each other. I am interested in building simple wordpress sites(or blogs?) for cpa offers. Any directions where I can learn how to make these sites (keyword research, writing quality content, getting ranked in google and so on)?

Hey, I am 23 years old banking student, I have been interested in IM for 6 months already, I had bought some wsos in warrior forum(such as coaching program and so on), problem is(especially with coaches) that once they get your money, they are not interested in helping you. I found this forum some time ago and decided to register here, I hope to find honesty here and willingness to help each other. I am interested in building simple wordpress sites(or blogs?) for cpa offers. Any directions where I can learn how to make these sites (keyword research, writing quality content, getting ranked in google and so on)?

Your in the right place man.
My first advice to you is STOP BUYING WSOs.
All the content, coaching, strategies, are in the net.
If you are looking for a support group, CPAFIX is here to help.
Check out the Newbie411. It free for cpafix members.
ww.newbie411.com
After that, read some threads here or ask some specific questions in the right thread.

Welcome Mate. :)

I am 20 and also a banking and finance student. :)

Welcome man, pick a method you wish to learn and start a case study then we can help you.

banners
Back