The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello All: I am new here!

goldline

Hi all,

I am new in the forum and I would like to say hallo to all. I am interested in affiliate online business and that is what I do partime. I thought it a good idea to hang here with you folks so that I can learn a thing or two from people of the same thinking. I hope to contribute to the overall knowledge too. As time goes we will come to know each other more.

Best regards

Goldline

Hi Goldline,

Welcome to 5 Star. We hope you learn a lot here and that we can all share valuable info to help each other succeed.

Thanks for visiting all the way from Norway. I'm part Norwegian and I think you may be our 1st member from Norway. What's the weather like this time of the year?

Thanks Linda. I look forward to sharing. The forum seems serious and very educative. The weather is very good since it is summer here. The temperatures have been a bit high but no serious heat waves. For the last two days it has been raining and it is cool again. This is the best time of the year but of course the winter is also good too and it is time for skiing although I am not a fun.

Welcome to 5 Star, goldline.

You have come to the right place if you want to learn a thing or two. You might end up doing this full-time rather than part-time as a result of some of the things you might learn here. :) Plus you can also help others.

There is a lot going on here, so you should enjoy being a member.

MI
Back