The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello AffiliateFix! My Journey to $1000 a day starts!

DannyJK

affiliate
Hi guys,

Been lurking these forums for a little while and digging as much information I can. Been lurking many forums actually.
I am learning off various super affiliates as well. Spending +10 hours/day watching and learning content anytime I don't work at my job (Waiter at a restaurant).

After about consuming and absorbing information for about 2 weeks, I think I have the fundamentals and foundation mentally down and now I'm ready to apply it ! Wish me luck!

Tools:
CPV Labs
VPS Hosting
Domains for tracker and landing pages
Total Budget: $2500 for tools and traffic
Testing Budget (buying data): $500 divided among campaigns

A few questions for you guys!

1. How relevant and profitable is mobile pop traffic compared to 2017 than it was a few years ago?

2. Which vertical (for the veterans and keeping up with the changing trends), is the big thing now in mobile? [adult, dating(I guess it's part of adult, atleast the most profitable way?), anti virus, sweeps?] Heard that some of these are always pretty stable.

3. The ONLY thing that has been gnawing at me is whether is incorporate banners to mobile pop rather than just landing pages. The mentor I have been learning from has told me that the AD is the most important to split test variations FIRST such as banners and headlines. Then again his example were using native ads, so I'm not sure how profitable banners would be for pop traffic and if I should just use landing pages initially then move on to banner ads/native ads later on.

4. Anybody here achieving $500-$1000 a day exclusively on pop traffic?

5. Is CPV Labs still a great value? Thought about Voluum but felt like CPV Labs would be good enough for now. Only thing I heard about is that it glitches at higher volumes of data

6. What networks are having great offers within this realm of mobile pop anti virus, adult, dating.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
What networks are having great offers within this realm of mobile pop anti virus, adult, dating.
Pinox, Adsimilis, Clickdealer, Pocket Media, Yeahmobi, Yepads, etc, etc.
Anybody here achieving $500-$1000 a day exclusively on pop traffic
Yes it's possible I've done it a few times, it's difficult if you're entering spaces with a lot of competition but if you can find a market or get an exclusive offer in a new GEO you can surely make more than that. So remember to be nice to your AM...
The ONLY thing that has been gnawing at me is whether is incorporate banners to mobile pop
Focus on one thing first, pops or banners, you chose.
Total Budget: $2500 for tools and traffic
Testing Budget (buying data): $500 divided among campaigns
I think you should reconsider where you're putting your resources. If I were you, I would put $2000 on traffic and $500 on tools.

Pinox, Adsimilis, Clickdealer, Pocket Media, Yeahmobi, Yepads, etc, etc.

Yes it's possible I've done it a few times, it's difficult if you're entering spaces with a lot of competition but if you can find a market or get an exclusive offer in a new GEO you can surely make more than that. So remember to be nice to your AM...

Focus on one thing first, pops or banners, you chose.

I think you should reconsider where you're putting your resources. If I were you, I would put $2000 on traffic and $500 on tools.

Thanks for the advice.
Yeah that's what I meant.
Don't think I'll spend $2k on tools haha

So one thing I'm needing to clear up on is if I use a portion of the $2k on testing campaigns to find the winning elements and I create a new campaign to scale that winning one by optimizing and buying as much traffic as possible,
where can I expect to get to generally if done properly? Is $2k enough for testing and scaling for Pop ads and Banner traffic? I know that native ads is a lot more expensive and would probably require a higher budget

good luck

Thanks!

Is $2k enough for testing and scaling for Pop ads and Banner traffic?
That depends on how much you want to scale. If by scaling you mean $1000 per day in profit. Then no, it most certainly is not enough. You would have to have at least $7-14k in the bank if you wanted to do $1k/day and sustain it. And that's if you're on weeklies.

That depends on how much you want to scale. If by scaling you mean $1000 per day in profit. Then no, it most certainly is not enough. You would have to have at least $7-14k in the bank if you wanted to do $1k/day and sustain it. And that's if you're on weeklies.

Got it. Think I get the picture now.

Thanks. I'll update on the progress in the future

I think with mobile you canot go wrong because majority of people are on smartphones now bro .Now people go online on mobile

banners
Back