The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Affiliate Marketers!

W

webcopywriter

Hi!

I am happy to see a specialized forum for Affiliate Marketing like this here on the web. Wow! This is amazing. Thanks Linda for putting together a superb forum.

I am a professional web copywriter by profession and would love to share my thoughts, ideas and gut feelings / instincts with the community here regarding affiliate marketing.

I would be keen on participating in this forum and would contribute to the Growth & Well-Being of this forum.

Regards,
Ron S.

Hi, webcopywriter!
I hope you will enjoy this forum! :)
I - enjoy! :p
Nice to meet you!!! ;)
Hello Victory08

Thank You for welcoming me here.

Is there anything I can do to help you? Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Would Love Talking To A Fellow Affiliate Marketer

Ron S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi webcopywriter,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for joining us. We have lots of info
and helpful members so welcome aboard. Glad you found us.

Thanks SEO Affiliate For your PM. Sure, I would love to interact more with you and share some copywriting insights as well with everyone here.

Thanks motivebrendan for your wishes. Wishing you The Best in your endeavor to become a super wealthy affiliate.

I would request Linda to add the Instant Messenger buttons within their posts for users to network on this forum. Please accept my request Linda.

It will create more opportunities for people to interact and add value to each others lives here with a personal touch. We will create friendships that will last a lifetime.

Please Linda. I am positively hoping to see the feature here. Please.

I would request Linda to add the Instant Messenger buttons within their posts for users to network on this forum. Please accept my request Linda.

It will create more opportunities for people to interact and add value to each others lives here with a personal touch. We will create friendships that will last a lifetime.

If you fill in the information for instant messaging programs, those icons will appear in your posts. Many members prefer not to do that.

I'm sure everyone familiar with the internet knows that there are alot of crawlers out there going for your email? So I'm not putting my email there because I know I will get spammed. I hope you don't have the intention to do so, If you aren't of that kind I Welcome you on 5 star affiliate :)

banners
Back