The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Helllo from Norfolk,Virginia

ramerika

affiliate
Hi my name is Lenox Ramsey Jr. I'm the CEO of Ramerika, Inc, a web development firm in Norfolk, Virginia. I'm hoping to learn and share information in addition to networking on 5 Star Affiliate Programs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcom from Norfolk,

I lived in Yorktown, Newport News and Williamsburg for too many years, loved it but got bored. Anyway, welcome. I'm new here as well, but so far everyone is friendly and helpful.

Cheers to your success!

LOL! I hear that alot about Hampton Roads and the Pensisula. That's partly why I started my company to keep me occupied lol. So what do you do?

Full time affiliate marketing. It's paying the bills and keeping me at home with my wife and daughter. Trying to reach 5 figures a month. It's coming soon!

Yeah, I just couldn't stand the snow anymore! Ugh...brrrrrrrr. No more.

Cheers to your success!

If you dont mind me asking how is affiliate marketing for you? I have several sites but not seeing big returns from it at this point?

It's going great, like I said. But it looks like we're in two different playing fields. I like to keep it simple and direct.

It may just be the amount of traffic to the site...

That maybe the case. When you get a chance take a look at my postings in the site review section for my sites and tell me what you think.

Hi Lenox,

Welcome to our world. Sorry I hadn't had time to welcome you yet.
It's been crazy busy today. Thanks for joining 5 Star.

MI
Back