Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

He is stealing my domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

detoam

affiliate
Hi there!
I've got a problem with my registrar. He will not transfer my domain to me. I bought it a year ago and this year when i renewed I asked him to "push" the domain to me. After asking to do that 6 times he still did not do it. Simply no response. I asked for my money back and nothing there either. I need to edit the DNS on that domain so I can switch hosts. He is also my host. He resells domains through Enom and I have asked them for help, but they can't do anything. Does anyone know what I can do?

Thank you.
Regards.
Sergey Agapov.

Your domain is not with your enom account till now? Then it's your fault you didn't secure the ownership to yourself when u purchased the domain last year.

If the domain is in your name, you do not need any help to move it. Just use another registrar, say GoDaddy to pull the domain, as long as the admin contac email address is yours, you can move the domain problem free.

I had a response from Enom reffering to this article of all things.
They have contacted my registrar/host and he promised to transfer the domain. Of course nothing happened. And I talked to Namecheap who is my regular registrar. They said I would have to have an EPP code for transfer.
I am not really disappointed. I am just tired.

temi is right - as long as the main email is yours it'll work because the EPP code will be emailed to that address.

There is a new regulation that despite registration name being the claimants domains ending with .com and .net must have EPP code to be able to transfer.

It was resolved today. Despite the involvement from Enom the guy would not give it up. So I got ModernDNS involved. He actually resells through them and then through Enom.
I had to give them a picture ID to prove who I am. They in turn contact the Enom and finnaly the domain was pushed to me. And just in time I might add. My hosting with him expires in just 11 days.
So thank you ModernDNS and Enom.
And a big THANK YOU to You guys for listening to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back