The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Have you heard of Qmee.com?

It could turn out to be a good site for earning-while-browsing. The site only accepts applicants from US and UK. So, if you're from these areas, you have a good chance. Too bad for Asians, Aussies, and Africans though. I understand that the point of creating Qmee is to generate income through searches which have high chances of conversions. This may be the reason why they're exclusive for US and UK audience only.

It could turn out to be a good site for earning-while-browsing. The site only accepts applicants from US and UK. So, if you're from these areas, you have a good chance. Too bad for Asians, Aussies, and Africans though. I understand that the point of creating Qmee is to generate income through searches which have high chances of conversions. This may be the reason why they're exclusive for US and UK audience only.

I assume they will expand and allow members from other countries soon though. It only came out of beta testing a couple of months ago so it's still in the early stages and I'm guessing they'll be waiting to hear feedback from the UK and USA before making any decisions about globalising it.

So far, I love Qmee...signed up just a few days ago and have made about a dollar doing things I do anyway. However, my Qmee search hasn't popped up all day... It was mentioned earlier that they have some things to detect cheating running...I wonder if it thinks I'm cheating? I browse amazon, ebay, and google for random things all day long...I enjoy window shopping...I don't really want to cut down on it, but I don't want Qmee to falsely think I'm cheating, either...

So far, I love Qmee...signed up just a few days ago and have made about a dollar doing things I do anyway. However, my Qmee search hasn't popped up all day... It was mentioned earlier that they have some things to detect cheating running...I wonder if it thinks I'm cheating? I browse amazon, ebay, and google for random things all day long...I enjoy window shopping...I don't really want to cut down on it, but I don't want Qmee to falsely think I'm cheating, either...

I'm pretty sure it only detects cheating if you repeatedly search similar terms in a short amount of time, for example, I Googled just about every type of insurance within a matter of seconds because I'd heard insurance often pays out well. It's really pretty random the stuff which it suggests links for, it's more likely that you just haven't struck gold.

I signed up with Qmee recently. So far I like it. In my work as a freelance writer I do a lot of searches on electronics and computer equipment; these seem to turn up rewards from about 3p to 8 or 9p. Since I was going to be performing those searches anyway, it's pretty much clear profit. I like the fact that Qmee doesn't have a minimum cashout -- whatever you earn, even if it's just a few pennies, you can send straight to your Paypal account.

Same here. I downloaded it 3 days ago, made $1.40 pretty easily. But it didn't pop up all day and I was too wondering if they thought I was pulling a fast one. All of my searches were for stuff I really wanted information for!

MI
Back