The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Have you heard of Qmee.com?

winnifred

affiliate
Qmee.com is a new pay to surf website that pays a few pennies here and there for monitoring your searches on the Internet. You can visit your website and download their app. They pay instantly through paypal. I have made a few dollars, but it was for doing what I do anyway.

I have heard of Qmee, and I understand an invitation is needed to join. I would try to get an invite, but I think it might be a waste of time if the software is not compatible with my system. I read somewhere that it is a Chrome add-on. Does this mean it will only work if you have Chrome installed?

Years ago I earned a small regulary monthly income from a paid search program. Sadly it stopped paying about a year later, but for one year it did provide me with a little extra income for doing something I would be doing anyway.

I use qmee and I didn't have to have an invite. I just signed up on the site and they sent me a confirmation e-mail. I actually did a review of qmee last night so I was looking through the FAQ on their site and it said the extension works with chrome, firefox and internet explorer. I haven't been using it long (probably since the middle of this month) and I've made $1.58 so far. Not a lot but it's probably the easiest money I've ever made and I love that they will pay you as soon as you request your money. :)

I use qmee and I didn't have to have an invite. I just signed up on the site and they sent me a confirmation e-mail. I actually did a review of qmee last night so I was looking through the FAQ on their site and it said the extension works with chrome, firefox and internet explorer. I haven't been using it long (probably since the middle of this month) and I've made $1.58 so far. Not a lot but it's probably the easiest money I've ever made and I love that they will pay you as soon as you request your money. :)

Not bad. However, how long did it take you to make that amount. If like a week, then I don't think that's too good of a program. I mean, it's easy money since you don't have to do much but if it's not that much money...

I just heard of Qmee today and despite only paying a few cents each time, it seems like something I would try. I search the internet a lot anyway so why not add a way to get a few extra bucks while doing so?

I've never heard of Qmee until now, but after reading the recent posts above, I think that I may try it out. I search the internet from sun up, to sun down, so maybe this could be a great and easy way of making some spare cash! Does anyone know how long it takes until you actually start seeing some good money buildup in your account? Also does anyone know if this program will last and not turn into a scam?

I use Qmee and I really like it, although results don't show very often for me. I also made the mistake of spamming it when I first started with terms I thought would do well, and they have ways of finding these things out, so results topped showing for me for a while. So don't do that. :p My mistakes aside, it's been a nice little passive earner.

I wouldn't do that as I don't want a company to be able to look at everything what I am searching for. Escpecially not for a few pennys.

There are so many interesting ways to make money online you just shouldn't do that.

That sounds really interesting!

I use Safari on my Mac as my primary browser, but I'm thinking I could install the Qmee plug in Chrome. Then I can choose to participate based on which browser I use.

From looking over their site, you only get paid when you click on the sponsored links, so I wonder how often I'd be interested in those links? Does anybody know if opening the Qmee sponsored link in a new tab (so I can look at later... or not) still counts?

That sounds really interesting!

I use Safari on my Mac as my primary browser, but I'm thinking I could install the Qmee plug in Chrome. Then I can choose to participate based on which browser I use.

From looking over their site, you only get paid when you click on the sponsored links, so I wonder how often I'd be interested in those links? Does anybody know if opening the Qmee sponsored link in a new tab (so I can look at later... or not) still counts?

Yeah, it does still count. It also still counts if you click onto it just for the money then exit it straight away. I do that every time I get Qmee suggestions. ;)

cefmac how fast do you earn money? is it easy to reach, let's say, 1 dollar per day or something like that? I subscribed three days ago and still haven't heard of them...

I have only learned about Qmee very recently. The concept of the site is very good because of its search platform which works on almost all operating systems and browsers. However, the mobile search still needs to be developed fully. I'm curious to know who has received payments from this site. It's a fairly new company established in 2012 but has a lot of potential. I'm optimistic about this Qmee. How about you?

cefmac how fast do you earn money? is it easy to reach, let's say, 1 dollar per day or something like that? I subscribed three days ago and still haven't heard of them...

Well, I've had it for a few weeks now and have only made £1.95 (I don't know how much that is in dollars, probably about $3 though), but as I say, I spammed it at first so I had no results for about a week. I also don't search things a lot as I tend to spend most of my time online on social networks and forums, so I'm not exactly a fair representation of the average Qmee user. :p But I've heard of people making about $8 a week. If you need any hints, try searching things like cheap insurance, gadgets and games console bundles - but don't do it excessively or they'll realise you're spamming! Also, alternate between search engines as much as possible.

I have not heard of it, I'll have to look into it! Even if its just a few pennies here and there, I bet it pays off since most of us probably do at least 20 Google searches a day. Does it monitor what we're searching for and stuff?

This site sounds alot like swag bucks. I like the idea of getting paid to surf the web something I'd be doing anyone way only thing is I get nervous about downloading any thing like their tool bar to keep track of the surfing. I don't want it to slow down the computer, which happened when I downloaded swag bucks' tool bar.

This site sounds alot like swag bucks. I like the idea of getting paid to surf the web something I'd be doing anyone way only thing is I get nervous about downloading any thing like their tool bar to keep track of the surfing. I don't want it to slow down the computer, which happened when I downloaded swag bucks' tool bar.

It won't slow down your browser, as it's an app that works away in the background rather than a toolbar. It also doesn't have all the bells and whistles that Swagbucks does - it's just searching, rather than everything else, and the website is really only used for downloading the app. It's totally non-obtrusive.

Well, I've had it for a few weeks now and have only made £1.95 (I don't know how much that is in dollars, probably about $3 though), but as I say, I spammed it at first so I had no results for about a week. I also don't search things a lot as I tend to spend most of my time online on social networks and forums, so I'm not exactly a fair representation of the average Qmee user. :p But I've heard of people making about $8 a week. If you need any hints, try searching things like cheap insurance, gadgets and games console bundles - but don't do it excessively or they'll realise you're spamming! Also, alternate between search engines as much as possible.

Thanks for the tips! I just decided to check it out today and I'll make sure to put your advice to good use!

I heard about it in passing. Went to the website and saw that there was invitation code needed, so I just put in my email addy and hopefully I will get one soon.

Not bad. However, how long did it take you to make that amount. If like a week, then I don't think that's too good of a program. I mean, it's easy money since you don't have to do much but if it's not that much money...

I would say I probably started using it around the middle of this month so from the time I started using it until I posted that was probably 10 days, more or less. It's not what you'd call "good money" at all but it's really easy money. I thought it only worked with search engines like google and bing but I was on amazon the other day and I searched for something on there and 4 links popped up. I think they were about 5 cents each. So that surprised me...in a good way. :)

MI
Back