The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Have You Heard Of eNumbered?

Viktori

affiliate
Just to be clear, I am not endorsing this site/service. In fact, I am highly skeptical that this is actually true, and see it as a scam. However, I did find it interesting that it exists, and wondered if it ever caught on to the mainstream online earning audience. It advertises itself as the best Paypal alternative, and payments can be done anonymously and it also affords the user the ability to use and exchange Bitcoins with it. I'm not exactly sure as to what the exact specifics are, but from the looks of their promotional videos alone, they tend to come off as very sketchy. Here is an example, one of many that can all be found under one Youtube account named "Quentin Barnes":

Have you ever heard of this payment processor? What do you think of it?

No I have never heard of this payment processor. It might appeal to people who deal in Bitcoins but I can see no other reason to use it.

I have been using PayPal for years and all my online income is paid to me through PayPal. I wonder if Enumbered has currency conversion facilities, and in which countries can it be used to withdraw money direct into a bank account?

It would take a lot of persuasion for me to use an alternative to PayPal. I have turned down opportunities to participate in some money making activities, just because PayPal was not an option.

I am an online earner for more than 2 years already and I've been through a lot of payment processors as well but I haven't heard about enumbered. I don't know about the reputation of this payment processors because even in online investments, I haven't seen this payment processor. If I were you, I would not going to try this one because in my own opinion, the site don't have any securities such as SSL so with that I can say that it's not safe to transact using this site.

banners
Back