The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Have you ever tried drugs

shopping

Who wants a cuppa? :)

Too many to list...but broadly speaking I've ventured into bud, stimulants (coke/(m)amphetamines/cathinones), opioids, psychedelics/tryptamines, dissociatives, phenethylamines, various RC's/pharmaceuticals and plenty more I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Too many to list...but broadly speaking I've ventured into bud, stimulants (coke/(m)amphetamines/cathinones), opioids, psychedelics/tryptamines, dissociatives, phenethylamines, various RC's/pharmaceuticals and plenty more I'm sure I'm forgetting.

You've certainly explored the wide world of drugs. :D

Well its an addictive substance like othrs like tigarette ,alcohol etc but more harming in general amd of course very expensive .I consume in the past few times but to try it but i quit now

My personal point of view is this. Some "drug" have a benefit if used properly, for medical reasons.

I have suffered from rheumatoid arthritis since I was 8 years old. I'll be 40 on the 13th of March.

When i was 14 my friend who's uncle suffered from the same suggested I smoke marijuana because he saw the pain I went through at school and just friend time. I figured if it helped his uncle reduce his pain and was able to actually enjoy his life that i should give it a try.

I am being 100 percent honest when i say that it changed my life. I was able to do so many things I could before because of pain and stiffness. It took all of it away and gave me a completely new life and outlook.

There are those that smoke to get high, sit around and be lazy. Then there are those that are responsible thinkers and smoke for quality of life improvement. That is me.

I also take prednisone daily, and two other RA drugs that can make me feel pretty crappy and my marijuana medicine seriously helps in a big way with that too.

Not everyone who smokes marijuana is a lazy, worthless street punk. I have a beautiful family, nice 2016 dodge, own my home and my kid has a toy store spanning two back rooms in our house. I have traveled all over the USA, done some time in business school. I would not have been able to physically do any of those things with out the help that it has provided me over all these years.

I'm just saying everyone has their reasons. Some are rational, some are not but not everyone who uses Marijuana is a lazy, worthless, Human.

My last breath will probably be a puff of smoke

MI
Back