The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Have You Ever Been Penalized For Blackhat?

espmartin

affiliate
I won't mention techniques here, but some of them are well known.
If you dare answer, I wanted to ask if you have ever been penalized
for blackhat usage
?

Cant say i have ever taken that chance martin nor will i, i have seen webmasters penalised for sure but not my kind of game at all.

For me, I never had tried using Black hat techniques. Because I see some websites Banned by Google no matter what is your site, as long you doing black hat... Like the BMW site before...

But a lot of tough SEO'S really do this with their own sites for SEO experimenting. Nor not to their client sites because It is really risky.

Ofcourse, but that was before it hard a term of blackhat seo ;-)

But no not for a long time, the early days you experimented with design and content trying to keep it content rich but not overloading, it used to be great to have portal pages and a recognised method, then along came "blackhat seo" and you had to be alot cleverererer ;-)

So I guess it depeneds on what you deem blackhat and how long you have been doing SEO. Also the algorithms are much better and they now dig through dynamic sites so the old methods or blackhat methods are redundant now.

Looks like scoobby, you just picked up someone else's domain...

You are saying it was PR5... Was it ranked PR5 after you bought it and put your site on it or before?

i dont pick it i buy it for 300$ all the links are still standing al other SE rank it well.Even Google in the start was every day put more and more pages of the site in his index and then Google ignore it.i havent sell a link or anything on that blog it was untouched by any blackhat seo i submit a reconsideration but not answer yet.I left the site as is because i dont think i have done something wrong... :helpsign:

MI
Back