The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Have a list, now want to monetize it

Eric Gray

affiliate
Hey all! I'm fortunate to have a list of people interested in political news/info.

With this list (about 10K), I'm looking at specific things to offer to them. I've read the threads about T-shirts, also thinking about E-book opportunities. I have a small blog (just open for three weeks at this point, no traffic) and a professional company website that touts my expertise in this field.

So, as my first step- should I try something easy and small (t-shirts), spend the next week writing an e-book (much more time intensive), or should I simply try to increase my 10K list before I monetize it?

Any advice or strategies welcome!

Eric,

Monetize your list immediately. Don't wait around & wait for it to get bigger. That's silly.

But...

It's not just a "list" you turn to to try & suck money out of. You'll run your list straight into the ground. Bee cool to them & actually help them.

Also...

Don't try & sell them what you think they want. Sell them exactly what they want.

Go to survey monkey & get them to fill out a survey. Ask them what they want & deliver. Such a basic concept which most never actually do (Weird)

They will tell you what they want & boom... Deliver that to them. No hard selling will ever have to be done, because you're offering them what they want.

Easy.

I would send out informative stuff to get a feel for what they want to read about and more important invest in. Your goal is to find out what they want like the last posted commented on. e-books are always good, but if you are talking to financial minded people you have to start thinking like them. Most want their information in easy to digest chunks with actionable information.

MI
Back