The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hastraffic wantstraffic

RockyDC

affiliate
I deposited $1000.00 (minimum deposit) to this network "hastraffic.com" to test out their traffic and it's not working out so well. It already drained half of my fund and I want to pull out my remaining unused fund and use it somewhere else. I get like 20 to 40 clicks a day, sometime up to 500 clicks in one day but pretty much they send me few clicks a day... Their traffic delivery is not consistent.

I first tested out their traffic with a PPL life insurance offer from Maxbounty which it worked out okay for the first three days.. All of the sudden, the traffic stopped till it's completely gone. Then, my account manager asked me for a different offer. I gave him a diet offer and they couldn't deliver the traffic. Instead, I get like 20 to 40 clicks a day which slowly eats out my balance.

I emailed them last week asking them to just send me back my remaining fund and the owner of the site said NO. I deposited the money thru paypal. Maybe I can contact paypal for a dispute? I'm not asking to refund me the whole amount of $1000.00. I just need back what it's left which is $536.45

send them an email, you have the right to refund.
tell them if they didn't refund you will fire a dispute in PayPal.

Rocky, I am the founder of HasTraffic and was just made aware of this post yesterday. We are a very visible and reachable company and I can honestly say in 8 years have never said no to a refund of remaining balance. I also cannot find an account with the name Rocky in it. Please confirm you have received your refund or have used your balance, please feel free to contact me directly. Sorry for not being able to help you earlier.
Yancy

maybe i can jon with your netwrk
Screenshot_14.png

banners
Back