The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Has Dollar weakness been working for you?

temi

affiliate
I must admit I am enjoying the unprecedented low again GBP dollars has plugged recently.
Pricing my goods in GBP and buying quite a few of my services in USD means I am currently making huge savings on the account of the weak dollars.

Anyone else 'cashing in' on this?

Yeah im gaining alot with buying sites in USD, seems like im getting alot for my money. I think its more of a buying market at the moment though , i dont see much going on with the selling but that normally picks up once a month for a week then dies again, guess its a matter of catching it right for the best prices.

Agreed. We've made great savings over the last several months on promoting our sites. The minus to this is the money we get back from Google on Adsense when they convert to GBP.

Guess its give a little gain a little ...

I wonder why Google converts UK AdWords vendor proceeds to USD first, advertisers pay then in GBP.

I think the dollar weakness has worked fine for me. I have to admit I changed the currency over at Web Catalogue to EUR (€) in order to have a more safe currency. I dislike when a currency isin't stable, unfortunately the USD is going very bad at the moment.

Meti

MI
Back