The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Has anyone tried out a site called CapRewards?

davidj212

affiliate
I usually dont like these types of programs, but for some reason I really want to give this one a shot considering the fact that it's free. Even though it's free, and I wont loose any money by trying it out, I dont have time to waste by signing up for a scam program. I have tried looking it up on Google, but I cannot find any payment proofs, which in my opinion is pretty weird. If anyone knows anything about this site, please reply back. Thanks!

I have never heard of this site. What is it for? PTC, survey, writing or what? I mean, what do you have to do here?

Have never heard of this site, so approach it with caution. Always try to find reviews on websites like these, because there are a ton of them that are scams. If you havent found any payment proof then I'd say to just stay away from it. Good luck!

I haven't tried it but I can tell from the looks of it that its a legitimate site. Many of the scam sites do not look like this and many of them for the most part are going by the way-side. This site took time to build and was not just put out there to lead you into a scam. The scam sites are not as prevalent as it was in years past because the network of affiliate marketers, mlm, and others is growing. There is a lot better communication going around as to what is a scam and what are fakes. I would not hesitate to give this a shot! Looks to be a winner!

So, how does this work?

My best bet from the moments of research I did is that you pick an ad and they give you a list of sites you post it on? I feel like it was this:

Pick an Ad
Post on a site
?????
Profit

Has anyone had experience with this site? Anything good or otherwise to know about it? I'd love to hear more because I want to try it if its truely as free as they say it is.

As a matter of fact I just signed up with the site. It says spend 5 minutes a day on the site and make money so I am going to test it out. Many of these sites do just as they say, usually not right away, but definitely eventually.

I'm kind of finding it hard to believe that you can just spend 5 minutes and reap a couple hundred bucks somehow. Let me know how it goes, I might sign up for it later. I have a project going on where I'm moving my home office so I'm out of the loop and just working on a couple of blogs so if you have some success I might jump on it tonight or tomorrow once I get done moving everything.

I wonder if this is a build a crowd ad style business too which is okay but then I need a crowd...

Ok so I did a search for this CapRewards and this is what I come up with.

http://easywaystomakemoneyonlineblog.biz/cap-rewards-legit-or-scam/
This is the first initial review of the company.

http://easywaystomakemoneyonlineblog.biz/cap-rewards-paid-all-my-pending-withdrawals/
This is part of the blog where he actually got the rest of the monies owed to him.

This guy has a blog and was paid $500 minus their fees from them. However, if you read through the blog it took him a while to get his money. The first $100 he was paid early on but they still owed him $400 and it took a while to get it. He started in April and did not receive payment until August. Also they are no longer paying via PayPal. Now the fact that they dropped PayPal as a way to get paid says to me be careful.

Final is the scamvoid link here
http://www.scamvoid.com/check/caprewards.com

It seems to have a fairly decent reputation but there also seems to be alot of red tape when it comes to getting paid. You are posting ads and they take their time "assuring" that you have followed the TOS.

Good luck with the site and please let us know if it works.

I just signed up and started to post and ad when I could not find the information on how to do so, at the page in the category I would have posted on, so this delays my experiment.

I assumed that the sites given as eligible for the ads being posted, would not require creating an account at the classified ad site, and that posting these ads would be free. I'll need to look through everything very closely because it looks like the site I chose might charge for posting classified ads.

That's a definite deal breaker for me. Also, if it takes more than 3 minutes to figure out how to post in each classified ads section, the profit margin takes a really deep dive.

This feels like an odd variation on Adsense that will work for about a year, then get so flooded that it will stop being worthwhile. I hope I am wrong, though.

banners
Back