The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Has Anyone Succeeded WIth Whitehat YouTube SEO?

Danch

I have just started using YouTube for marketing and was wondering if anyone has any whitehat tips to rank for keywords, both in YouTube and Google.

Optimizing content and keywords works for YouTube, but I was wondering if I was missing something to rank faster. I've seen some videos with 50 views rank above videos with 1000s of views. What's happening? Can anyone explain how it all works?

I started a Youtube channel about a month ago, and still haven't had any luck. I put down recording and making videos because of it, and started researching more ways how to get traffic. One of the most important tips I have is to fill your tags. Tags are a VERY important part when uploading your video, go to google keywords tool, search for the video you're making, and pop in some related keywords. If you effectively place your keywords, you will get some traffic.

I have had some success with Youtube after continuing to work at it for quite some time. Some videos received views in the ten thousands on what I believe to be good fortune, but what I can say is that, yes, while filling out the tags for your videos are very important, writing a compelling title that is different but eye-catching compared to those uploading similar videos is one of the keys to achieving over 1000 views with a particular video. Your description counts for something, too, so use it the way you would use it when filling out the metadata of a website. That description can be edited, you know, so it is best not to promote any websites or anything like that until you have a good amount of views and ratings, then perhaps you can append a link for the next batch of interested viewers.

I have had some success with Youtube after continuing to work at it for quite some time. Some videos received views in the ten thousands on what I believe to be good fortune, but what I can say is that, yes, while filling out the tags for your videos are very important, writing a compelling title that is different but eye-catching compared to those uploading similar videos is one of the keys to achieving over 1000 views with a particular video. Your description counts for something, too, so use it the way you would use it when filling out the metadata of a website. That description can be edited, you know, so it is best not to promote any websites or anything like that until you have a good amount of views and ratings, then perhaps you can append a link for the next batch of interested viewers.

That was a useful bit of information you share regarding keeping the description flexible for future promotion of a website. I would specifically use the technique to create the general video which does not mention a specific program or website in the video itself. It can be "how-to" sort of video enabling viewers to achieve a certain goal with a specific technique. I could then automate the whole process of achieving the goal with the help of my program or software.

banners
Back