The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Has anyone ever been to an outdoor summer movie?

winnifred

affiliate
Have you ever been to an outdoor summer movie? In my city, I used to attend old movies in the park in the summer evenings. It was a great experience to be under the stars with friends and popcorn and watch a great movie. Have you ever done this? What do you think of it?

When I was a kid we have a drive-in theater a few minutes outside of town that we went to all the time during the summer. I loved it. Some of my best memories come from that place. But back around 2002 we had a huge flood that destroyed tons of homes and a lot of people had no where to live so the owners of the theater sold the land to FEMA so they could put trailers there and turn it into a trailer park. So that was the end of the theater.

Now the closest drive in theater is about an hour and a half away from where I live. I got to see that Dark Shadows movie there with my boyfriend last summer. It was a lot of fun. :)

Yes, it's great. This year I haven't managed to go, but last year I went to see "Rango" with the wife and kids, they loved to be outdoor and the big screen and of course the movie. :)

MI
Back