The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hardworking newbie follow up.

kadduf6

affiliate
Hey Guys,

You may remember me fro the the "Hardworking newbie" thread. Well, Am back for mainly 3 reasons:
1. Thank all of you forum members who pointed me in the right direction.
2. Share my progress and maybe help another newbie with the setup for CPA marketing.
3. Seek more help.

Just like reading news, going through this forum is one thing I do every morning. I am grateful for this forum, have really learned a lot :)
This is absolutely not for the experienced and pros. Here is my setup I achieved with all the knowledge from this forum:
1. Started out with 1domain name and a shared hosting, worked on one website on wordpress CMS.
2. I now own 4domains in different niches
3. Got a VPS hosting.
4. Got accepted in 2 major CPA networks...Confident I can get into many others, better to master 1 or 2 then proceed.
5. Got Optimizepress theme so I can create landing pages...had no idea about html, php and css.
6. Got Prosper202 for tracking.
7. Got aweber for auto-responder and list building.

Question is how much am I making? Hmmm, here is the shocker...NONE YET! So you may be wondering why I spend yet I am not getting anything in return. Simple, just like any other kind of business, you've got to make an investment. I don't believe in short term streams of income hence this set-up. With this set-up I know I will be earning soon and I know it.

Anyways like I mentioned, I am back with this thread to seek your help and guidance once again. Here is what's stopping me from making $$:
1. I just can't seem to figure out why after I setup my peerfly affiliate link with my lander and aweber, I am redirected to some other random offer. I checked out Luke's posts as regards this matter but I he explains how to view the L.P, not how to promote such stubborn offer. Am trying to promote pre-pop offers by the way.
2. L.P + Peerfly Affiliate Link + Aweber + Prosper202 + Facebook, how do I get all this working together.

I know all this cannot be explained in in just one thread but please provide me with some simple step by step instructions or better yet point me in the right direction.
I have always found all the answers online but the problem is that its really time consuming so I appreciate your help in advance.
I know I am so close this time :)

Lets get started shall we?

You are likely being redirected because you are in a country that is not covered in the offer. Plug your link in here - ProxyServer.com - The Proxy Server - and you'll be able to see the same page your target audience will see.

Re not making any money yet, as far as I can tell from reading lots about it, that is normal for a while, especially when going the website route. I'm doing the website thing, too. Have you checked out Jay's post on Making Money with SEO & Niche Sites?

Thanks EymardSiojo, unfortunately, I am not making any money YET but am more determined than ever. Am so close this time :)
Hey azgold, true I am not making any $$ YET but what you mentioned makes a lot of sense. Thanks buddy.
Let me try set up more campaigns then use proxy. I will get back here with good news.
Keep the answer coming, appreciate the support guys.

As azgold said, you have to check in which countries an offer is available. And then get a proxy which is in this country to see the offer as many offers block traffic from any countries which are not listed. You can either use that proxyserver or a service like StrongVPN to change your IP to a different country.

For the prosper setup I think you have to spend some time watching the videos on the prosper website and trying things out until you get it right. I've made this experience yesterday and I'm glad that I know how to setup prosper with LPs and offers well now. Especially as I missed some important data yesterday, now this will not happen again and I just have to learn to read my data and optimize accordingly :)

I think a crucial part which often is not really explained, but is very important to understand what you are doing, is the subid thing with prosper. It's like this: To every click prosper receives, prosper adds a unique number, the subid, prosper sends this subid to your cpa netwerk (eg. peerfly) and when the click converts, peerfly sends the subid back to prosper. This way prosper can exactly know which click converted and collect the data accordingly. Check this out:

Setup your PeerFly Campaign on Prosper202

Thanks andit001 and azgold. You guys are seriously amazing!!!
Its never easy for a novice, you guys are really here to help mehn!

Here is what I did:
-> azgold... I set up my campaign and landing page then went over to ProxyServerDOTcom and tested my campaign. I managed to preview and test my landing page:)
-> With your in depth explanation and prosper videos, I was able to start tracking my first campaigns.

Your hardworking newbie will be back tomorrow with more challenges!!!
Details to follow.
Thanks y'all

Was a bit stranded coz previous proxy couldn't work anymore.
Here is my solution. turbohideDOTcom
Just wanted to share whats working for me at the moment.

banners
Back