The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Happy to be here

Lunchbox

affiliate
I'd just like to say a big hello to everyone here.

I'm Matt from sunny Cardiff, UK. I've been into affiliate marketing for what seems like ages but is in fact only a few weeks since being made redundant and deciding to take control of my own future (while working some hideous temp jobs). I've already learned a ton of new information and recently stumbled across your lovely forum here. It really is an absolute goldmine of resources and I hope over the coming months / years to become more active in this fantastic community.

I've already got a few sites up and running and am now in the midst of learning about the uphill struggle that is SEO... scary stuff!

Anyway, thanks in advance for putting up with me. :)

Hey Matt,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you joined us. Thanks for all the kind words about our friendly little community.

If you already have a few sites up, sounds like you jumped in quickly with both feet, rolled up your sleeves and got busy! That's awesome!

If you have some time, scan some of the stickies in the newbie forum as they'll give you some important tips. Also our SEO forum has lots of good info.

Welcome to the greatest/worst business in the world!
SEO isn't so bad... it is one of those things that you can learn the basics in a day, but spend years and never really master... damn all those changes by search engines!

Basic rules:
1) If you think it may be shady, it is and you will regret it.
2) Check the forums, behaviors of other sites frequently.
3) Pump out a lot of content. Unique, great read content.

MI
Back