Lanna

affiliate
Hello everyone,

My name is Lanna. I found this site through an eBook I bought. I already found

this site so interesting. There are tons of tips and strategies about affiliate

programs. I am sure I will learn a lot here. I will also contribute what I know

too. :)

Welcome to 5 Star, Lanna.

I am glad you join and to know that you have found us to be interesting.

There certainly are a lot of useful tips here. You should have no problem learning a lot here.

We also look forward to your contributions.

We are pleased to have you as a member.

Hi Lanna,

Welcome to 5 Star. What book did you find us in?
Always nice to know who's linking to us.
Glad you like what you see.
Dig in there's tons more!

It is Secrets of Top Affiliate Marketers, Linda. Inside this eBook, Lisa Frenzel interviewed a few top affiliates. Lisa Irby is one of them. She has an url in the eBook. So when I checked out her web site, I found your site. Your web site is an impressive site I have to say! Thank you for providing a great site like this! Lanna

Lanna, I don't know if you are aware of it but Lisa Irby is a 5 Star senior member and she makes posts here fairly often. You might run into her.

I have a very strong feeling that she will post something in this thread.

Hi Lanna,

It's Lisa Irby. :) 5Star is a great place for affiliates of all experience levels and I have to say it's one of the best affiliate forums around. Of all the forums I contribute to, I come here the most because of the friendly folks and helpful advice... which is why I recommend it to my audience.

Stick around... You WILL learn a lot here!

Cool, Lanna! Thanks for letting me know the path you followed to get here.

Lisa, coming from someone like you that's an EXTREME compliment.
Thanks SO much!

We work really hard to make the 5 Star experience as positive and productive as possible.
It sure makes it worthwhile when people like you give us the thumbs up!

Cool, Lanna! Thanks for letting me know the path you followed to get here.

Lisa, coming from someone like you that's an EXTREME compliment.
Thanks SO much!

We work really hard to make the 5 Star experience as positive and productive as possible.
It sure makes it worthwhile when people like you give us the thumbs up!

You're welcome, Linda. I sincerely mean that. I remember when I was a new affiliate and began posting on forums, some of them (won't name names :D ) were very harsh. If you weren't a super, high-earning affiliate many of the members were cold, snooty and often made you feel silly for asking questions. I sure wish I new about this place back then. This forum is warm and friendly and makes newbies feel comfortable.

I am so happy meeting the wonderful people here. Hard to believe that I met the top affiliate here! Nice meeting you, Lisa! Definitely I will be beneficial here. Until then, see you guys around in this forum. Lanna

I am so happy meeting the wonderful people here. Hard to believe that I met the top affiliate here! Nice meeting you, Lisa! Definitely I will be beneficial here. Until then, see you guys around in this forum. Lanna

Thanks for the compliment. I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm THE top affiliate here (maybe one day... LOL) but I've had some great success over the years and enjoy helping others... along with many other successful affiliates who frequent this forum.

Have fun! :)

banners
Back