The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Happy May 2-4!

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
Here, in Canada, we are starting a long holiday weekend. Every year, we celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday (actually on May 24th) with an extra day off. Although we now have dominion, we are still a British colony.

I thought it might be helpful for those of you who are not Canadian but will be traveling our way this weekend to learn a few key terms and phrases, so you can blend in with the locals:

Queen Victoria's Birthday
The May Long Weekend
Long Weekend in May
Two Four Weekend
Happy Victoria Day!
Firecracker Weekend in May
Two-four (most important)

And you can forget all of those if you simply memorize this one, our most popular, synonymous with the kick off of summer, camping and beer drinking:

May 2-4 (pronounced May two four - say two four as though it was one word) - stands not only for the Queen Mother's birthday but also for the ever popular case of 24 beers. I'm not even kidding about that. So, when you're here, buy a two-four for Two-Four. :)

That alone, will help you ease into our culture, eh. :D

You're welcome. :)

These guys put Canada on the map. Yeah, we're really proud!

Here, in Canada, we are starting a long holiday weekend. Every year, we celebrate Queen Victoria's birthday (actually on May 24th) with an extra day off. Although we now have dominion, we are still a British colony.

I thought it might be helpful for those of you who are not Canadian but will be traveling our way this weekend to learn a few key terms and phrases, so you can blend in with the locals:

Queen Victoria's Birthday
The May Long Weekend
Long Weekend in May
Two Four Weekend
Happy Victoria Day!
Firecracker Weekend in May
Two-four (most important)

And you can forget all of those if you simply memorize this one, our most popular, synonymous with the kick off of summer, camping and beer drinking:

May 2-4 (pronounced May two four - say two four as though it was one word) - stands not only for the Queen Mother's birthday but also for the ever popular case of 24 beers. I'm not even kidding about that. So, when you're here, buy a two-four for Two-Four. :)

That alone, will help you ease into our culture, eh. :D

You're welcome. :)

These guys put Canada on the map. Yeah, we're really proud!

So then Happy May 2-4!

[Why don't you take two four days off :confused: That would be an appropriate party :D]

BEAUTIFUL country!! ↓↓

Last edited:
loll!

as a fellow Canadian I not only find this post very accurate but also hilarious! Thanks for the good laughs and i hope every Canadian or people travelling to Canada have a great fun filled weekend! :)

Happy Victoria's day everyone!

MI
Back