The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Guys, some help about cpa

Alex Tinter

affiliate
hello,
I'll appreciate sharing few of your wisdom about what will I need to start cpa campaign (landings, tracking tool, offer selection...),
I'm about to apply to Maxbounty, i do have a health care website, with Amazon assocites (though no sales made yet), any way i can get accepted! any help here on how to be approved!

thanks

There are lots of ways to do CPA, it all depends on you
Do you have budgets to be going down the paid traffic route?
Are you looking for free ways to start CPA?
Do you have any previous experience of CPA.

Are you in a rush? Or can you be patient and take on any learning curve :)

Hi, welcome!

Some tips for getting into any network:

- Be honest with them about your experience and methods of promotion. Don't try to snowball them, that will backfire on you. Re MaxBounty, I've heard that they prefer experienced marketers, so if they say no, try a network that accepts newbies. We have some here in the forums. ;)

- If you apply and they don't call you, call them to let them know you're eager to work with them.

Whichever network you end up with, make sure to do your due diligence - research them to find out their reputation. Do you pay reliably? Do they have good support and communication? What kind of offers do they have? How long have they been in business? Etc., etc. You don't want to invest time and money with a less than reputable network that skims excessively, or doesn't pay. You won't have that worry with MaxBounty, they are very reputable and been around for years but if you go with an unknown, there are no guarantees.

You can find a lot of affiliate networks in our Resources section. Once you click on one to go to the network's page, click on the Reviews tab to read what other members have to say about working with that network.

And yes, you're probably going to want landing pages and you definitely want a tracker, so you can gather and analyze your data to optimize your campaigns. You can find vendors for landers and trackers in the Resources section, too.

Also, if you're new to CPA, it would be good for you to check out a couple of starter threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Good luck with your MaxBounty application, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. :)

There are lots of ways to do CPA, it all depends on you
Do you have budgets to be going down the paid traffic route?
Are you looking for free ways to start CPA?
Do you have any previous experience of CPA.

Are you in a rush? Or can you be patient and take on any learning curve :)
thank you for interaction;
as swift answer to each of questions:
yes, i've about $150 right now to start with
hence, not looking for free traffic sources; i'll rather look for cheap traffic sources.
i don't have REAL cpa experince but rather have wide knowledge in aff marketing, i've site and amazon associtate acc.

I need to be indulged in cpa through maxbount exactly

thank you;

i'm here for a while; but i'll be checking this thread and interacting

Its not so hard to get accepted but you need to do your research good as this its a good network and they want profesional people .You can search on youtube how to get aproved in cpa networks and you will find a lot of video information

MI
Back