The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Guru alert!

Graybeard

Most guys who call themselves «gurus» make wild promises about how fast you'll make money… And the only thing they «guarantee» is that if you jump through enough hoops for a circus, they might be convinced refund your purchase of their software, bot, or whatever … If you can still find them.

Anyone with the screenname guru or expert is full of shit until proven otherwise as far as I can see ;)

Most guys who call themselves «gurus» make wild promises about how fast you'll make money… And the only thing they «guarantee» is that if you jump through enough hoops for a circus, they might be convinced refund your purchase of their software, bot, or whatever … If you can still find them.

Anyone with the screenname guru or expert is full of shit until proven otherwise as far as I can see ;)
Please sticky this thread at the top
Real gurus would never call themselves gurus
Also don't click any links from new members
Too many scams

The expressions are on the next level LMAO
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

++ After reading this, gurus be like :
No Idea Reaction GIF by Bounce

- Samira

banners
Back