Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Guide to Using Facebook Business Manage

D

djbaxter

Guide to Using Facebook Business Manager
SmallBusinessNewz
June 8, 2015

Facebook launched Business Manager about a year ago to help companies manage and organize their Facebook Pages and advertising accounts without being tied to an individual personal account. For those who have never heard of Facebook Business Manager, it?s a free tool developed by Facebook to allow businesses and agencies to securely manage their company?s Pages and ad accounts they work on in one place, without sharing login information or being connected to their coworkers on Facebook.

With Facebook becoming more integrated into companies? overall marketing strategies, having a central place for managing your Page(s), ad account(s) and people is key to staying organized. While this platform is relatively new and I know they?re working on making it better, it?s still lacking from a usability perspective. Depending on the day, I either love Facebook Business Manager or it?s just one big migraine.

In this guide, we will cover how to set up Facebook Business Manager and explore its many features and benefits for your company.

Read more...

I want to share some funny and humor posts from my Facebook Business Page, I want it clean humor. I need some sources where I can get funny cartoons to share

MI
Back