The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Guide To Signing Up With An Affiliate Program

D

djbaxter

3 Steps to Signing Up with an Affiliate Program (Guide)
Tricia Meyer, The PMA
August 2, 2015

Affiliate marketing is another financially viable and rewarding option for those considering or currently monetizing their site. Recently, the Performance Marketing Association?s (PMA) Publisher Recruitment Council created a ?cheat sheet? for those open and ready to delve into performance marketing. The objective was to provide clarity and showcase the ease of participating in an affiliate program, the steps involved, and the considerations to take into consideration.

For those new to affiliate marketing, this is a step-by-step guide, giving insight into how to become an affiliate of a merchant?s program. The PMA Publisher Recruitment Council?s goal is to walk new affiliates through this process and demonstrate it?s as easy as 1, 2, and 3!

The document titled 3 Steps to Signing Up with an Affiliate Program addresses several key points:

• What ?types? of websites promote merchants via an affiliate program?
  • How do I get started?
  • How do I participate in an affiliate program?
  • What is that process like?
  • How can I sign-up?
  • How do I know which merchant?s/advertiser?s affiliate program is the right one for me?
  • Where can I locate offers and creatives to promote that merchant on my site?

Attachments

• Signing-Up-With-An-Affiliate-Program.pdf
    302 KB · Views: 3
Pretty useful guide. Many thanks. It was really difficult for me to choose which Affiliate program to work with. This would be pretty useful for beginners for sure! :)

MI
Back